My notes on the Golden Globes:
- Wonderful black gown worn by Renee Zellwegger
- Clive Owen is the next James Bond, or else
- WONDERFUL! Bill Shatner wins again for Denny Crane! If you're not watching Boston Legal, you're missing some of the greatest characters ever created for television. I've raved about Shatner's creation of the Denny Crane character before, and I'll say it again...it's unforgettable
- Hand me the barf bag. Somebody named Moushkee Hargity or something from Law & Order beat Edie Falco. Mousky better look both ways when she crosses Sunset. Ya neva no when some nut is gonna drive crazy, ya know?
- Did I mention that Natalie Portman wasn't wearing a bra, and that she needs to? Go ahead, Nat, get some golden globes of your own or break out the Kleenex
- Dead wood is what Deadwood is, and don't tell me anybody on that show can act.
- Samuel L. Jackson, I kiss your feet, but a black and brown tux? Let me introduce you to Zegna.
- No actress has worse taste in clothing and accessories than Meryl Streep. Meryl, nobody wants to see all that chest and your boobs down by your stomach
- Alan Rickman gets ignored again; he's only one of the best actors alive
- The piece of shit soap opera Nip/Tuck beats The Sopranos AND 24
- Jason Bateman beats Larry David...OK, I've had it
I couldn't give a shit about the rest of it. The Aviator won best picture. Leo won.
I need a Snickers. Bye for now.